To be added to… see other pages under this heading.
Days 44 to 60…
Days 35 to 43: progress! Keeping up, dare I say it, even a little ahead of myself, I am so enjoying this process!
days 25 to 34….. started to add some watercolour paint, tricky….
The next batch – days 17 through to 24…. almost a quarter done!
So I signed up for the 100 days project – drawing 100 hands bravely… well, if I find the courage to move on to coloured pencils, paint, ink…. eventually stitch and fabric. Aiming to improve my seeing and drawing skills….. we will find out!
Starting with my most recent drawings, here they will appear, a few days at a time… or you can see my work daily, here, at the 100 days project website..
- Wetlands of Queensland
- Art as a full time occupation
- 2016 wrapped – Happy New Year
- Melbourne interlude: art, architecture and nature.. plus some artist links
- Amazing day
- Cyclic Tetrahedron aka Tetraspinner, and other pieces
- Tetraspinner instructions…
- Project overload – or when you can’t find your scissors
- Deviant (quilt) art